Monday, July 13, 2009

How do you get the lastest version of linux on your ps3 and what is the lastest version of linux?

Well i want to know what the lastest vesion of linux is which is simple to WINDOWS XP and how do you install? Like a step to step guide. I cant really tell on these forums and stuff how to do it.


I want a linux which is like windows. Sorry if this answer has already been answered but i cant find it.

How do you get the lastest version of linux on your ps3 and what is the lastest version of linux?
I've been asking similar questions (I Think you can see my questions?). I was advised to avoid Yellow Dog (even though they have a brand new version out) because it is not really 'freeware' ,and to look at Ubuntu or Red Hat / Fedora... something like that. The Ubuntu site is pretty good for general information, and I've never read anything against the Ubuntu one. There are good guides on Youtube as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment